- Obtain FTP access to the old site
- Scrape content from the old site for use on the new one
- Create a Google account and install analytics on the old site to establish a baseline evaluation of current activity
- Create client spreadsheet in Google to capture/share internet marketing activities
- Provides you 24/7 real-time status updates—and this IN ADDITION to 24/7 Email/Phone contact readiness
- Perform keyword research to begin SEO work
- SIMULTANEOUSLY we will be going through the following phases of the site build:
- Phase 1: Concept Draft. We create the look of your new site; we will work with you to get the exact look/style/color you want
- Phase 2: Function Design. Skin the concept draft onto our powerful WSI eFusion website platform.
- Phase 3: Site build-out. Using the best of your current content and any new content you desire, we will build out the pages on your site.
- Phase 4: Internet Marketing. Simultaneous with site build-out, we work CLOSELY with you and your staff to perfect a SEO strategy based on YOUR business goals and objectives.
- Phase 5: Launch. Once all work has been done, we will launch the new site and EXECUTE a multitude of proven SEO techniques customized for and driven by your Internet Marketing Strategy
- Phase 6: Measure and manage. this is where you truly benefit by teaming with a professional marketing staff. We continually analyze, measure, and strategize in partnership with you. We modify both the site and the marketing strategy to maximize your web-generated leads.
Request a FREE Consultation
project management site launch, walk-in tubs, DCE bathing systems social media strategy business management WSI Pro Marketing Blog Social Media Optimization Services mobile website digital marketing solutions websites organic search engine Nikki Hawks, model, personal trainer WSI Pro Marketing restaurant anti SOPA companies internet companies new version of the internet Twitter tools accounts hacking SOPA womens fitness equiment market plan Search Engine Marketing, SEM Expert, MA, RI mobile devices marketing plan facebook fireplace showacse, ma, ri Twitter B2B marketing site hack blog lead generation mobile smart phone digital marketing design strategies B2B social media marketing Google Adwords SEO, Search Engine Optimization, Conversion Architecture urls conversion architecture IPv6 analytics paid search search the internet facebook timelines launched new site PPC social media campaigns Website Develpment Happy New Year SEO strategies, white hat, search traffic google wave, google labs WSI Google Cabinet Refinishing by Kenneth C Lewis - MA, RI lead tracking call tracking site launch SOPA companies social media plan twitter following social media management webmaster tools WSI Pro Internet Marketing Consultants Consulting case-studies sales anti SOPA social media optimization Ford Sales, Roasted Pig, $50 gift certificate